If you are visiting the Site from outside the United States, please do not provide any personal data through the Site or by e-mail, as this Policy may not comply with local laws in your jurisdiction.
This Site is not intended for visitors under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from or about people under 18 years of age, nor do we knowingly market our products or services to people under 18 years of age.
Personal data we collect from visitors
Personal data identifies an individual by, for example, name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. We may collect the following types of personal data: (1) if you apply for a job, your name, address, references, and employment history; (2) if you receive a consumer credit report through us, your name, address, social security number, credit history, and financial information, directly or through one of our representatives; (3) if you use this Site to check the status of your account, your name, account number, and other information, such as a password, to verify your identity; and (4) if you send us e-mail or request information, your name, e-mail address, and any other personal data you supply in your e-mail message.
Other data we automatically collect – Non personal
In addition to information you provide to us, we automatically collect certain information about how you access and interact with our Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information is a key part of how we improve your Nuvill experience and provide you with more personalized insights and recommendations. We and our partners may use various technologies to collect and store Usage Information in connection with our Services. These may include things like cookies, browser web storage (e.g., HTML5), web beacons and similar technologies. There are three types of Usage Information we may collect:
- Device Information. This is information about how you access our Services, such as the operating system, hardware model, application or browser type and version, and unique identifiers associated with your device.
- Log Information. There are certain pieces of information we automatically collect in system logs or similar files about how you interact with our Services, such as which features you visit or click on. This Log Information may also include things like your IP address, browser or device configuration, date and time of access and cookie information.
- Location Information. We may use certain information like your IP address or other Device Information or Log Information to estimate your location (e.g., your city or state). We may also request to use location-enabled services on your device (which typically provide GPS or Wi-Fi access point details) to enhance our Services. We will only use these location-enabled services on your device with your consent, though.
How we use the data we collect
We may use the data that you provide as follows: (1) if you apply for a job, to consider you for the position and to contact references; (2) if you authorize Nuvill to retrieve credit reports; (3) if you send us e-mail or request information, to reply to your request. We may also use the data that you provide to help us improve the content and function of the Site or other sites, to better understand our customers and markets, to improve our products and services, to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts, to improve product offerings, and to later contact you, electronically or otherwise, about products or services that we believe will interest you. If required by law, such communications will explain how to “opt out” of receiving future communications. You cannot, however, opt out of receiving communications about your account, such as service announcements and administrative notices.
Nuvill may share data that you provide under the following circumstances:
- We may share your name, address, and information about your transactions and experiences with us with our affiliates.
- We may also share other personal data that you provide with our affiliates in order to provide you with information about products or services that may interest you.
- Agents and Service Providers – In order to establish, administer, and manage our customers’ accounts, evaluate credit, provide customer service and benefits, process account transactions and account statements, conduct research and analysis, or process job applications, we may disclose personal data to companies that work with us to perform services or business operations on our behalf. We may also share personal data with companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or with other financial institutions (including insurance companies) with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- You ask us to share the information. If you request that Nuvill contacts a third party on your behalf, then you are consenting to disclosure of information and, particularly, personal contact information, your credit range, and any information we collect through your use of Nuvills’ web site. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through the Services, we will send your contact information to a real estate agent or lender.
- Business Transfers – As we develop our business, we may sell or buy businesses or assets, or be involved in mergers or other corporate reorganization. In transactions such as these, your personal data may be one of the transferred business assets.
- Other Third Parties (Optional Disclosures) – We may share, as permitted by law, your personal data with third parties with whom we do not have joint marketing agreements, such as other financial service providers, insurance companies, or non-financial companies such as service organizations, retailers, travel services or direct marketers. These companies may wish to provide you with information about products or services that may interest you.
- Option for our Consumer Customers: If you are a consumer (as opposed to commercial) customer of EMOH, you may direct us not to share personal data with other third parties, except as permitted by law, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
EMOH maintains physical, electronic, administrative and procedural safeguards intended to protect the confidentiality of Personal Information that we collect about you.
Nuvill does not control and is not responsible for other visitors’ treatment of information that you post on public areas of the Site. For example, such information may be collected and used by others for their own purposes, including sending you unsolicited e-mail.
Your access to personal data
If you wish to review, correct, or remove personal data that you provided to Nuvill, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about this Policy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com